Council tax, which is based on the property is compulsory and has to be paid to local authorities. How much council tax you have to pay depends on your local council as they fix the amount to be paid. It is also dependent on the “band” assigned to your home, and the “band” is based on the value of your house. It is also checked if you are eligible for a reduced amount of tax.
The ways that can reduce Council Tax
- If you live alone, you can avail 25% discount regardless of your economic condition.
- If you live with students or carers or trainees or apprentice or someone below 18, Council tax is not calculated on them.
- If you look after somebody in a household as a carer for minimum 35 hours a week and with additional criteria, you are exempted from the Council Tax.
- If the value of your home has been decreased due to the adaptation of the house for disabled or for a nearby motorway, or the tax band applied to your house is wrong then you can apply for a lower band.
- You can make a request to pay your bill in 12 monthly installments rather than 10 installments to make the bill little less, or you can pay in a lump sum to avail some discount on the bill.
- If you fall under low-income or certain benefits that you can claim, then you may be eligible for claiming council tax arrears.
- You can apply for Discretionary Council Tax Support which is awarded when local council is convinced that your circumstances are so difficult to pay the tax or you have sudden emergency expenses. But in this case, you must be getting Council Tax Support already and have no other means to pay the tax, and you have contacted the council tax team for the same.
All you have to do is check from the above which one is applicable in your case and contact your local authority to know the eligibility criteria and how to apply.
This may be the first hospital that you are trying to open or renew your nursing care center. Whatever it may be trying to set up your new medical equipment requires finance. It is not an easy job to get such financial assistance to purchase or set up biotechnological healthcare equipment. This article will show you how to get a loan for healthcare equipments in many ways. It includes the types of loans offered, features, benefits, and the criterion for the same.
Types of Healthcare Loans
Loans for Healthcare are offers for setting up medical equipment or assets like Doppler’s, Sonography machines, MRI & CT Scanners, etc. There are also loans for setting up the premises or building a new Hospital, diagnostic center, nursing home or clinic. There are other financial assistance like offering working capital for day-to-day operations in form of overdrafts, demand loans, cash credits, etc. Other needs are for employees’ salaries, maintenance of equipment, etc. Some also include transferring the balance of an existing loan term and ME-OD options too.
The criterion & charges for obtaining a loan for medical establishment or healthcare products & services also varies on the financial institution. This also includes documents and certain number of years of practice at a particular location, etc. Make sure that the loan/ money lender does so within the norms of regulatory body. Search for a loan at http://netraha.fi with suitable tenure that could be anywhere from one year to 84 months or based on the client’s requirements.
Most banks are in the competition in the market. So check out before selecting one to get good capital solution. There are various charges connected to the process. Check for late payment penalties, processing/ stamp fees, verification & legal fees, cancellation charges, etc.